EmuFe - Extensible Emulator Front-end
EmuFe is an emulator front-end system designed to run in full-screen
- Can support virtually any emulator whether they rely on command-line
arguments or configuration files for their settings.
- Designed to be runable from CD. Supports Knoppix Live CDs, Cygwin Live
CDs (works under windows, cygwin is self-contained on the cd, and does not
need to be installed). Vanilla (non-live) CDs are also supported.
- Customizable via setup utility.
- Allows pictures and descriptions of each game/program/emulator/system.
- Works in Linux and Windows.
For more information or to download, visit Emufe's sourceforge project